& General Maintenance
We are looking for part-time team members that will assist with moving units around the storage lot, customer service requests and general storage lot maintenance.
· Move different styles and sizes of RV's around the lot
· Work with customers that need assistance at pick-up or drop-off
· Routine maintenance of lot, vehicles and equipment
· Assist with lot projects and services the lot offers to customers
· Applicants must be 25 years of age or older
· Experience trailering a camper or boat
· Good mechanical understanding of campers and motorized vehicles
· Experience driving/moving large vehicles or backing large trailers is a plus
· RV troubleshooting experience is a plus
· RV and/or boat ownership (past or present) is a plus
· Self-starter with demonstrated ability to work independently
· Must be personable
· Demonstrated level of accountability for work performed
· Valid Driver's license required
· Ability to work some weekends
· Some physical activity required
· Smartphone required
· Business hours are 9 to 5 Mon - Fri and Sat. 9 to noon.
· Shifts will be determined based on availability of personnel (8am to 12PM or 12PM to 4pm)
· Casual work clothes and closed toe shoes required
· $15.00 per hour (may increase based on experience)
· Revenue sharing opportunities available.